Back to the list of questions

My daughter already received 2 scholarships under the previous criteria. Can she still receive the 3rd one and, if so, after how many school credits?


To know the current balance in your RESP account, simply visit your Client Space! If your account sill holds funds, you can request an educational assistance payment (formerly known as scholarships) on behalf of your daughter. When submitting your request, you will only need recent proof (issued in the last six months) of your daughter’s enrolment in a post-secondary program.

If you need more information or assistance, call our Customer Service at 1-877-710-7377 (RESP). Our team is there to help!